Thursday, December 15, 2005

Statutory Warning !

A BLOG dedicated to all the SMOKERS in my team !!!!!!



"Smoking is bad ! It's injurious to health."

Smoker : "Yeah, I know, that's why I am burning it !"

Comments : Social Work !!! or Convincing yourself that what you are doing is right!!!

"Cigarettes are costly "

Smoker :"Ya man, Very costly, that's why I sometimes borrow a cigarette or two from my friends !!" :o)

Smoker :"Don't worry. I have asked my friend to get a carton of cigarettes from India, quite cheap there. It will last for another two months da !"

Smoker :"Hey ,Cigarette company is making so much of money because of me yaar!!!"

Comments :I wish our Lungs and Hearts could speak or cry so that every time you smoked they would start crying out loudly like a small kid!!!!!

Is Tobacco industry in India booming so much ?

They should ban carrying cigarettes in the plane!!

Reasons for smoking

"Its so cold !"

"I am tensed up yaar ! "

"Its Style yaar !"

"It gives me confidence !"

Comments : Instead of Heaters ,everyone should start smoking ????

A gift for your friend when you are going back to India.

Smoker : A pack of Marlboro cigarettes !

Comments: What a friend!!! 'A friend in need is a friend in deed' !

"No Smoking Day !! " - 8th March

Smoker : "We will smoke in the night yaar !"

Smoker :"So other days are Smoking Days??"

Comments:'Where there is a will ,there is a way!" ."Where there is a Cigarette,we have to smoke!" .

In case....

http://www.givingupsmoking.co.uk/

Vote of Thanks !! - Thanks to all smokers who are reading this, because of whom I got an inspiration to write this blog !

1 comment:

Amit Gaur said...

nice food for thought ...... i left smoking because someone once told me " if you can not love yourself how can you love others"