Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Many Smiles :)



My entry for this weeks BSB-smile on Bangalore Shutter Bugs group on Flickr

Everyone has a different smile ..some show all their teeths ( ..I know i know ..i am a good example of that..all my 32 teeths can be seen) and some just smile without showing their wonderful teeths.Some with a cute dimple like the one in the above picture.
Just a smile on your make can do wonders .. In the earlier place where i used to work as a trainee ,starting with a just a smile daily ,i made a friend with a cook in the office canteen . He was so sweet that he used to keep extra Payasam (Dessert ) for me even if i used to come late for lunch . Even when i visited the old company to inform them that i was going onsite i went to meet him ,that day also he made me sit and eat payasam .He was very happy that i came to meet him . His name was Raju.
I have heard that we Indians don't smile ,its not the same with Non-Indians ,even if they don't know you they don't mind giving you a smile ,thats one thing i like about these people . Its really nice to get a sweet and pleasent smile from somebody ..makes you feel happy ..Isn't it !! At least it makes me smile :) ..Sometimes just a smile on your face makes the other person wonder...

Try this ..look at a person and give a smile ..I am sure he/she will smile back and ask you "Why are you smiling ? ".. .I usally do this with my friend !! I am sure he will smile when he read this !!! Heeeee heeee heee

A smile costs nothing ,but creates much ...so Keep Smiling :o)

4 comments:

manju said...

Smiley topic... Can read the blog smilingly.

Anonymous said...

.look at a person and give a smile ..I am sure he/she will smile back and ask you "Why are smiling ? "...i like that one, it always works..:-)

shub said...

yeah actually i strtd doing that a while back..strtd smiling at strangers whenever i make eye contact with them..when on a walk or something...first u see them surprised then they either smile back usually or feel shy n look down! :)

hey where r ur weekend adventures photos?

aydiv said...

Thanks Manju ,Kris and Shub.