Friday, February 24, 2006

Something Sweet :) !

They 'Three' we 'Two'
Now what to do ?
They were quite attractive in golden and brown
Although they weren't wearing any crown
I decide "Divide and Rule"
Now,Isn't that cool ?
One for me and one for you
Again One for me and
None for You .....
Haaaaa haaaa haaa


Hmmm..They tasted great ...ok ok ..For those of you who are wondering what those three were ..They were chocolates and none other than the famous Ferrero Rocher [*Applause*].
A pack of three chocolates which myself and my friend ate it for evening snack at office and i wrote this not so seemingly funny poem and posted it on my blog expecting people to read it and laugh .....


Photo Courtesy Manju

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me wants... Ferrero Rocher..

Anonymous said...

could have shared with other colleagues too anyway its too late now