Thursday, June 08, 2006

Can i join FBI or CBI ?

Time : 10: 30 P.M. I am just back from my office after a hectic day . I land at my friend's place who has made dinner for me :) !
My mobile phone rings..I see the screen flashing "Vasanthi calling!!! ". I pick up the phone.

V : Vidya ,Vasanthi here .. Are you at home ?
Me : No ,i will be there in one hour .I am at my friend's house !
V : I am trying to call up my son Rishi at home ,but he is not picking up .
Me : Oh!! I will go home then message you !
V : Okay Lah !!! [Lah is common word suffixed after a sentence in Singapore ]

I finish my dinner ,Yummy Akki (Rice) Roti and Capsicum curry and then my friend accompanies me till the house which is one block away. My house is on the first floor .
Its 11:30 P.M in the night.
I climb the stairs , remove my sandals keep it in the Shoe Rack . Search for my key in the bag's first zip. Open the first lock of the Metal Gate ,enter and then lock it again. Now open the second lock of the wooden door. Its supposed to be locked twice (Strict advice from my owner!! ). But ,Its locked only once . Hmmmm .. so i damn sure that her son Rishi has locked the door because he usually locks it once . I open the door ..the house looks empty and silent . Only one light in front of the pooja room is ON . I walk inside with my bag and walk towards my room door . While opening the lock of my door i turn behind to see the R's room. R's room door is not closed neither is it widely open . I get inside my room ,keep my back on the chair ,remove my watch and keep it on the table .
As i had told V that i will check and tell whether R is at home , i slowly open R's room door careful enough to not disturb him . On the bed he is sleeping covered with the bed sheet as i cud make out from the bulged bed sheet and the shapes which the bed sheet has taken from his body !! I couldn't see his head with spiky hair because of the darkness. Anyway he was at home as my owner wanted him to be ! As i turn around to go back to my room convinced that he is sleeping something caught my attention ... FAN !!!!! [Pink Panther Music ] .
He can never sleep without the fan !! How come the fan was not switched on ?? If not fan he would have switched on the AC ,but the door had been open !!! that means ????
Ahaaa!!!!!! You are caught R!!! He was not on the BED !!!!! He had just made the bed sheet bulge so as to make it look like he was sleeping but he couldn't escape from the hands of Detective Vidya ;-) [Gabbar singh Laugh ...haaaaa haaaa haaaaa haaaaaa ... Ab tera kya hoga Kalia ??]
And now ... Should i tell his mother that he was absconding from the house while she was working in the night shift ?? hmmmmm .... I decided not to tell her since in another half an hour it was her birthday so didn't feel like making her shout on him on her birthday . I just wished her "Happy Birthday Vasanthi !' right at 12 A.M ,June 8th . Set my mobile to silent mode and went to sleep .. !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try ur hand at writing some mystery thriller novel.. u'll be a runaway bestseller... :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha
Pretty good! hahaa
Pink Panther Music'aaaaaah hahahaaaa...
I love that movie and watched three times in a single day :))

aydiv said...

Kishore ,i am sure if i write a novel it won't be a best seller but a worst seller ...haaaa haaaa haaaa !! So i guess i can title the book as worst seller ;-) !!

Mahen ,i love the pink Panther Music ! Check this ..http://www.high-tech.com/panther/source/sounds.html