Monday, June 05, 2006

I will tell you a Joke !!


A Joke told by my cousin who is 4 years old as we walked towards a shopping mall. She told this joke in Kannada ,i have translated in English.

She : I will tell you a joke !!
Me : Okay ! Tell me.
She : Once there was Ramanna . One day with his one friend and one school boy he went for a Helicopter ride. There were only 3 parachutes in the helicopter. The Pilot suddenly said "Helicopter is spoilt! ".
Me : Okay !! [*I knew the joke so was pretending that i hadn't heard the joke before i said okay with lot of enthusiasm* ]
She : [Continuing...] With out thinking Rammana took a school bag of the school boy and jumped out !
She : "Funny no ?" [*She obviously wanting me to laugh so making sure that i know that it was the funny part !*]
Me : Ha haaa haaa haaaa.. [*Realising that she had told the punch line of the joke much before it was supposed to be said !*]

The original Joke
Ramanna along with his friend and one school boy go on a helicopter .There were only 3 parachutes on the helicopter. When the pilot announces that the helicopter engine has failed. Rammana takes a parachute bag and jumps down first. Rammanna's friend says "What shall we do now ? There were only two parachutes left now ?. The school boy replies "Don't worry Ramanna has taken my school bag and jumped !!!!" [*Applause *]

She is very much interested in crafts so i had a great idea on Saturday when i was lying on the bed lazily !! I saw the empty Ferro rocher box on my table and since the death of those 3 innocent fishes was still afresh in my find the first thing that struck to me was a Aquarium !! So i executed the project of making an aquarium with my small cousin yesterday and here is the output !!!

5 comments:

shub said...

very nice! :) creative!

aydiv said...

After all whose idea it was ? Me the great !!!

Anonymous said...

Really creative.. :)

Anonymous said...

A little Taj Mahal in memory of those three fishes???? :)

aydiv said...

Thanks Kishore ..ya mahen a little Taj Mahal in memory of those three fishes :) !!! :(