Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Somethings weird about me..

I have been tagged by Shub
I am supposed to write 6 weird facs/habits about myself . So here it goes the weird list with weird coloring :)

Given a whole bar of chocolate ,i don't finish it in a single day. I eat a piece and keep the rest in the fridge and finish it in two days or more than that . .

I don't like cats because when i was small i troubled a cat and it scratched my legs with its paws.

I have to eat something spicy if i am eating too much of sweet or vice versa ,there are times when i have sweet in one hand and a piece of mango pickle in another hand.
I used put sugar in Pulav and eat sugar with chappathi but i hate to drink milk with sugar .... yuck !!!!!

When i am sad ,i expect people to ask me why i am sad but if they ask me and i start telling them the reason then tears starting rolling down my checks !!!!

When i fight with somebody i don't talk to them even if they apologize ..its only the next day i talk to them.

I get lot of weird dreams .its usually is a mixture of whatever happened that particular day ..i remember my dreams many a times and narrate it to my friends ..during my college time few of my friends used to wait for me to come and narrate my dreams :) .. Once when i was small i got a dream that my parents died and i got up and started crying.

When i asked my friend to tell some weird things about me ..u know what he said
"YOU ARE WEIRD !!!" and then later he says "ITS REALLY WEIRD THAT I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING WEIRD ABOUT YOU".... that sums it all :) !!!
I am tagging Kishore and Mahen .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when heart rules, tears flourish. No harm shedding tears with an empathetic soul. BTW, thanks for tagging and do read my weird wacky facts too.

shub said...

:)) sooo true bout the chocolate bit!! I can keep a bar of chocs for weeks and eat!! and i don't eat more than one pice...and am HORRIFIED by ppl who eat more than one =))

tears...yup...same there too!
but i love cats!:D

aydiv said...

Mahen :|
Shub: I used to open the fridge middle of the night to eat half a peice of the chocolate ;-) !!

Anonymous said...

Except for your eating sweets and mango pickle at the same time, I don't find anything else weird. And if you think about it, you'll realize they aren't weird at all, but pretty natural ways to deal with stuff.

Surya said...

hehe funny n gud to read..