Friday, July 07, 2006

I am Happy that you are Happy...

-----Original Message-----From: Anonymous [mailto:anonymous-comment@blogger.com]Sent: 07 July 2006 18:58To: srsrividya@gmail.comSubject: [Thoughts and moments !] 7/07/2006 06:57:36 PM

srividya,

I was browsing the net with the key word "priorities change" as something similar happened to me...But, after reading your blog I realized the 'realities of life are sour but tasty as it bears fruits....lesson learnt and am relaxed"

Shankar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to see that my blog made at least one person happy :o) !!!! That too a mail at the end of a boring and uneventful day ....

Shankar ,whoever you are , you definitely made me happy buddy :o) !!!!

Keep Smiling and Happy Weekend !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-)