Tuesday, July 04, 2006

If not a Software Engineer. ..


Clown :I know there will be lot of people who will agree to this .... I can make lot of silly faces to make people laugh or even scare them. I can crack silly jokes. My sense of humor is not all that bad. Many people call me a "Joker" and there are others who call me 'Crazy'..Every photo of mine has all my 32 teeth visible ..Some say i can go for the Close Up (Toothpaste) advertisement.. yeah right !! With all the gaps between my teeth they might as well take me for a Dental Clinic Advertisement and i might in one of those 'Before and After' poster ...posing for the 'Before' Feature :o) !!!!

A Photographer : I am not all that bad ,not so good also. But still manage to take decent shots .
Most of my posts in this blog of mine are usually accompanied with a photo .
Thanks in advance for appreciating the photos and admiring them ...!!
Advance bookings for clicking photographs for your weddings are welcome ..
Warning : I am going to charge heavily as i want to buy a DSLR camera :o)

Cook/Chef : I am a good cook ..I love trying out new dishes ..after preparing new dishes ..i love decorating them and presenting them in a decorative way ..Like adding a leaf of Coriander on top of the Curd ..or Sliding a piece of Lemon on a Glass of simple Nimbu Paani.. People often tell "Vidya you shud have done a hotel management course !!" .I used to take part in Salad Dressing completion and i did manage to get a Thrid Place once....I got this skill from my mom i guess ..She is also too good in Flower decoration and things like that . Now ...now ..please don't ask me the reciepes of the dishes i prepare ..because all of them are unique ..and everytime i make them they taste and look different ..but they are edible :) !!

Crafts Teacher :I am a creative person . I often go to a bookshop and go to Hobbies section to pick up a crafts book and flip through its pages ..I have always been interested in Crafts all through my school days . I took part in "Junk arts' wherein you have to use things which are of no use and make the best use of it. We had a period for SUPW (Socially Useful Productive Work ) wherein we were taught to Stitch ,Knit ,Paint , Cook and lot of other things and i was my SUPW teachers pet :o) !!! Any function in my granny's place and i am the decoration in charge .

HR Professional
: I can talk to people ..and can talk pretty well . I have no problems making friends .I can talk to anyone .like the sweeper in my old organization ..and the Cook Raju in my old office who use to give me extra chapatti during lunch time ..or the Security Guard at the gate who would always ask me about my Dad who is in Army ... There are times i spoke to the Auto Fella also .. heeee heeee . Any one offerring me a HR job ..i am ready :) !!

Interior Designer : I love decorating my home ,my room ,my cubicle .I love seeing these house renovation programs wherein some people renovate their house . I have all sorts of ideas for my own house if i am able to construct one , some day !!!!

Counselor :I get close to people very fast .Lot of people come to me with problems.. and even if i can't solve them i try to console them and give them advice . I don't know how many people take my advice and how many of them think "Who is she to give me advice ? What the hell she thinks of herself?" ...
And last but not the least ...

A Writer : A Writer of a Worst Selling Novel
Proof : http://inmyminds.blogspot.com ..haaaaa haaaa haaa...
But alas .. i am just another Software Engineer..browsing ..blogging..and working too ;-) !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MTR ki Jai! you shud be a good cook. MTR ki Jai!
Probably you shud meet my dental doctor who suggested me to wear a barce worth 2500 bucks to fill a small gap between two of my teeths, when I just went to clean my teeths casually. Or may be, why not orthodontics beforeandafter AD??? haha...
and yeah, shud see ur 32 teeth smile... :) any links?

Jax said...

I had posted something like this what would you be?

aydiv said...

No Mahen ..no links showing my 32 teeths ;o) ..dare not to put it anywhere !!! copyrighted !!!

Jax : WOw a restaurant ..yeah even i dream of opening one :)