Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Imagination game ....

Over the weekend i went to my uncle's place. My small cousin who is 4 years old comes near me and whispers in my ears ..

S: V has imaginary friends! [V is her 5 months old younger brother]

Me: Oh ! And how do you know that ?

S: He smiles looking at places where nobody is there !

Me : okay :o)

Kids have a great imagination. She herself has lot of imaginary friends . One of the famous ones is Vikitha, who usually is supposed to be staying with me and everytime i come its Vikitha's birthday :o) !!!
Sometimes Vikitha even calls up and i am supposed to talk to Vikitha over the toy phone imagining that Vikitha is on the other end of the phone and talking to me . Its fun :o)!!
I also have an imaginary talk !! Anything is possible in the imaginary world :o) !!!

Imagination runs wild !!!!

Now how is this for imagination ...Sky below and water on the top:o) ??

5 comments:

shub said...

clever! Hey I want to meet that kid!

Anonymous said...

Ah... Chronicles of Vidya's cousin!!!! :) Fun with kids, really one of the wonderful things to enjoy in this world.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was able to see the picture today. This one too good.

Anonymous said...

Vidya great you got smart cousin!!!! But i was like that when i am kid but i din't get any one like you to listen me. :-( !!!!!!!!!!!!!

~mE said...

reminds me of calvin :)