Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where am i...

140 Kms per hour..
Vehicles zooming so fast on the long nice roads...
11 degree ..A chill wind blowing ..sometimes you feel your nose is almost not there ..
Two sets of clothes and on top of that one thick jacket ..
Its damn cold in Milton Keynes ,80 miles away from London ,Campbell apartments ,Apartment No 31 ..thats where i am right now at 8 o'clock in the morning sitting with the laptop and updatting the blog :o)

My room in the apartment ...



View from the window

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy, you globetrotter! :)

Anonymous said...

And that's why I couldn't get you.. ;)
What happened to that thing you got for me? :)

aydiv said...

Thanks Shub ...I hope the company is kind enough to send me all around the globe :)

Kishore : Don't worry i will that thing with me and give it to you when i meet you next .

Raghu: Not London ..Milton Keyenes !!!!