Monday, January 15, 2007

Silence in broken...

Untill when can somebody be quite..everything has its own limitations and patience level . I treated him so badly ,I dumped every junk thing on him and expect him to still work for me . And today it starts to growl and make noises ..I can imagine what it might be telling to me.

Mr S: What the hell do you think i am ,A dustbin ? You dont take proper care of me and expect me to work for you always. I also need attention ,I also need proper care. I cannot take whatever comes to me ,there are somethings which i don't like ,which don't suit me. You don't even give me water to drink. I can't be quite anymore ,after all i am your only Stomach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
Take care of Mr.S.

Anonymous said...

Food 4 thought !!!

Hav a KIT CAT,Hav a BREAK !!!

Vinod said...

Good thoughts should be a click Away so, I have tagged you in my blog !!!

Vinod
http://www.invisiblechina.blogspot.com/