Sunday, March 18, 2007

.....

I have hurt my friend . It was not intentional. Friends have been my life. I have lot of friends and but only few are close friends and i have hurt one of them. I cherish every moment of the friendship i have had with them and hope to have with them in the years to come.
I am not a person who wud remember friends only when i need them . The fight is over but then the guilt is still in me and its constantly being ringing in my head and its troubling me a lot . The damage is done and repaired also but the mark still remains .I truly hope the mark will slowly fade away with time .


"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."
- Unknown






p.s : This post is not a justification for my actions , its just what i am feeling right now ...

1 comment:

shub said...

aww >:D< things will be okay dear!