Friday, April 06, 2007

Whats that person's name yaaar !!!!

Somebody else recognizes you and talks to you ... you recognize that person, but don't remember the name ..you even forget how do you know him.. Mind is blank and trying to get gather bits and peices of information during the course of conversation..You have this stupidest expression on your face and the don't-ask-me-your-name fear ..The connection is being formed in your brain..
But the main link is still the missing ...THE NAME ..And luckily enough he ends the conversation and i am saved .. Aha... now i remember he is from my old company..same team ...but then whats the person's name yaaar !!! Now I sit and break my head to recollect his name and write this post...

P.S : I hope he doesn't read it ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well he did.. ;)