Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Who is this ?


Meet Makira . Bought it over the year end sale at 'Barang Barang' (Shop's Name ). Just 4 $.
Another addition to my family of Soft Toys . There was a white color one also but liked this one better.Had been with three of my friends Manju Raghu and Kiran .The naming ceremony for the cute lil' monkey was done outside the shop itself. I am good at keeping names for others, don't know how many names do i have!.
Makira is a combination of the first two letters of my friends who were teasing this cute lil monkey ... [I am sure they are going to curse me when they come across this blog,i haven't told them yet that i posted such a blog.. * Evil Smile with Specs*]
Meaning of 'Makira' ..No idea.. So Googled for 'Makira' and it turned out to be a name of a province ..wow !!
http://www.commerce.gov.sb/Gallery/Makira.htm
not bad ..a whole province on the name of my cute lil monkey !! What a name !!...Way to go !!
Long live Makira !

No comments: