Friday, February 10, 2006

A Dream....


"Reality is the best possible cure for dreams. " ~Roger Starr

All of us have many dreams from our childhood ,some of which are serious and some silly :) .Yes ,i too had lot of weird dreams, I always dreamt of joining FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation ) especially after seeing X Files on Star World .Wanted to be a cartoonist ..ended up being a cartoon myself (Like many people say !) .. Always dreamt of having magical powers to do the vanishing act or transform some people into weird kind of beings :D ..Imagination runs wild in the dreams.

Apart from all the above silly dreams i did have some seriuus dreams or you can say 'something i always wanted to do in my life'.One of my many dreams was to get my parents to see a place outside India and that too on my own money . And that Dream seems to be coming true . I just booked the tickets for my Parents and Sister for Singapore ,courtesy Jet Star Asia (http://www.jetstarasia.com) . Isn't it great :) ? .Now i wait eagerly for April to come ... April 1st 2006 my wish will be fulfilled :) ..I know ..I know April 1st is fool's day :) but this years its going to be Dream Come True Day for me !!




Singapore is waiting for you Appa ,Amma and Sindhu ...

1 comment:

Suyog said...

Srividya, I am tagging you!