Sunday, February 12, 2006

I have been tagged..

I have been tagged ,that too for the first time .Suyog Tagged me ..So here i go

Four jobs I have had:

Software developmeent ,Application Packaging

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Anand
2. Life is Beautiful
3. Hera Pheri
4. Munnabhai MBBS

Four places I have lived:

1.Udhampur ,Jammu & Kashmir
2.Ojhar ,Maharashtra
3.Phoolbaari ,Assam
4.Mangalore,Karnataka

Four TV shows I love: (Currently)

1. Friends
2. Amazing Race
3. Ophrah Winfrey Show
4. Lots of programs on National Geographic and Discovery .

Ghar mein cable nahi hai yaar ..Sony TV ,Zee TV to sirf kabhi kabhi ...
Four places I have vacationed:

1. Puttur ,My Granny's house
2. Kerala
3. Patnitop ,Jammu and Kashmir


Four of my favorite dishes:

Only four ?? Hmmm... difficult question !!

1. Masala Dosa
2. Channa Bhatura
3. Pulliogare (Not the MTR one plz !! already getting bored of it .)
4. Curd Rice with home made pickle :)

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Google
2. Flickr
3. All the links on the right side of my blog( Clicks i make )
4. Rediff


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Home
2. Granny's place
3. Top of a moutain with cool breeze
4. Any place with my friends

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Ashwin
2. Shub
3. Viju
4. Arjun

No comments: