Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I wasn't alone on the bed..

They are good at bed ,they do their work and you don't even realize... until the place where they have kissed you , becomes red and it starts itching ... Yes i am talking about BED BUGS ..who have attacked this pour soul yesterday night :o( and my hands are itching !!!

Actually my legs are also itching ..i guess its a sign that you are going to fly soon ;-) ... yes i am ..I am flying tonight to Bangalore ..yahooooooooooo... hurray!!!! So are the the bed bugs are going to miss me ?? No way!!! I can't think of them missing me or anyone else , because i am going to spray Mortien on them and lay them to rest !!!!!

May their soul rest in PI E C E !!!

3 comments:

manju said...

Good post, Vidya... Have a wonderful vacation :) I hope you don't get your bed mates in the flight.

Anonymous said...

bon voyage Vidya...

Anonymous said...

RIP - :)
So u move from bugs in beds to dripping bugs in ceiling at home... ;)

(posting this comment even as I'm talking to u on phone) :)