Monday, May 22, 2006

Tinkle Smiles :)

I remember when i was small and we were supposed to travel in a train ,the first thing after entering the compartment would be to go with dad to a book stall on the platform and buy a Tinkle Comic/Tinkle Digest ... oh ! What smile on our faces once the comic was there in our hands :) ..i had the same smile on my face few days back when i was travelling to Calicut from Mangalore for my Best friend's wedding . After i settled in the seat i happily took out the Tinkle Digest and started reading ..little did i realize that the small girl sitting in front of me also was reading a Tinkle ..and then both of us looked at exchanged "Tinkle" smiles.. She was reading a Tinkle Double Digest ..double the fun ..Comics are so much to fun to read ..i still love to read them...i guess it takes me back to my childhood ..



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back Again to blogspot...Back again to Singapore?

aydiv said...

ya Mahen .Back to Singapore .

d4u said...

Tinkle smiles...that was sweet:) Comics are so much fun!! Thanx 4 droppin by my blog:)

Anonymous said...

srividya,

I was browsing the net with the key word "priorities change" as something similar happened to me...

But, after reading your blog I realized the 'realities of life are sour but tasty as it bears fruits....lesson learnt and am relaxed"

Shankar

D said...

I can relate myself to your post and guess most of them would .. :) ..

Lakshmi Bharadwaj said...

I love Tinkle comics more than anything else!! Ah, they are sweet to read, aren't they? I've got some of my stories published in it, too. I am sixteen, but continue reading it!

Anonymous said...

i love tinkle very much. this comic provides us all kind of informationrequired by children.i am 17and i love reading tinkle even now.i kindly request you to add mush more comics for icomplete the book within a day or two and cant anymore wait for the next series.

Anonymous said...

i love tinkle very much. this comic provides us all kind of informationrequired by children.i am 17and i love reading tinkle even now.i kindly request you to add mush more comics for icomplete the book within a day or two and cant anymore wait for the next series.

rahulexpo said...

RAHUL
TINKLE REALY DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..............m

Kitarp said...

tinkle comics were the best :) and especially on train journeys .... your post reminded me of my own childhood :)