Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Not People Priorities change..


I always thought people change ,but my trip to India this time made me realize that its the priorities which change not the people. I have made lot of unsuccessful attempt to meet some of my friends from 2 years now but every time they are busy with something or the other . Earlier i used to feel bad thinking they have changed after marriage ,they are not the same etc,etc ,but now i know everyone has their own priorities set ,earlier friends circle would have been the first preference but now they have bigger responsibility as wife/husband/daughter-in-law/son-in-law etc etc. I managed to meet 5 of my B.Sc friends together and last Saturday was fun...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've grown wiser, haven't u? ;)

aydiv said...

i guess so...

Anonymous said...

Priorities do change. I am blessed with a circle of friends who have made it a point to meet somehow or the other whenever we get opportunities. In fact we create opportunities to meet hehehe...

Of course the frequency of meet may dwindle... who knows...
as u said, priorities do change...

Biju Nair said...

Look , this applies to you now