Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sweets from India


There's the new mail icon on my system tray..

I immediately open my Inbox to check whose mail is it ? I don't even read the mail ..just the subject line of the mail makes me lock my machine and leave my desk and go to the cubicle where everyone is flocking like honeybees ... hmmmmm
Its one of those "Sweets from India" mails from my colleague who has just come back from India . And we people onsite just wait for these mails so that we can hog on all the snacks and sweets bought from India ... Some people (including me ) takes hands full of the mixture and keep at their desks so to relish it the whole day...As i am writing this blog i remembered that i had kept some snacks in my cubicle drawer ..so i am munching it now ..

Monday one more person is coming from India ..so its going to be another "Sweets from India" mail...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) so sweet

Anonymous said...

This morning I did that. And now u know what I'm doing right? ;)