Friday, June 16, 2006

You too.....!!!!

Morning as i step outside my house hurriedly open the Metal Door which is now accompanied by a broomstick and a horseshoe so as to keep spirits away!!
Spirits ??!!! Day before in neighbors house one of the young guys (aged 30) died ..i know not the causes ..but as my owner puts it ..He was a drug addict !! May his soul rest in peace !
I rush to the stairs only to realize i can't use them since there was fresh cement applied on them which had my shoe prints. Beacuse i am not a Superwoman nor a Spiderman/Spiderwoman to skip 3 continous steps and reach on the fourth one , neither do i have looooong legs. I scolded ( in my mind of course !!) the people who did this !! " How can they just put the cement like this on the staircase which is the only way to go , expecting everyone to do some circus and reach the fourth step??? . " Miss Vidya there is also a lift which can be used !!!! Heeeee heeee .. I am sure they will put up a signboard today "Please use to LIFT !!! " or maybe
"Please don't use you indigenous skills to reach the fourth step ,please take the LIFT !!!"
So i wait for lift just to go from 2nd floor to 1st floor (In Singapore there is no ground floor..i mean 1st floor is the ground floor )....I look through the Blocks for my friend who will be waiting for me as we commute to office together .. As i reach the spot where we are supposed to meet ...i see him and there only one thing on my mouth and my mind .. "You too !!!!.... are wearing the same combination of Black Shirt and Cream Color Trousers !! " "Couldn't you wear some other color ?" "Looks like we are wearing some kind of uniform !!" 'Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ' .." Guys at office will have a nice time pass !" ..
At office , "Something special today ?" asked one of my colleagues "Everyone seems to be wearing black !!" . I said smilingly "No ,its just a coincidence !!" .
Why is that sometimes when you wear a particular color of dress out of the blue it seems that almost everyone is wearing the same color !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The eye sees what it wants to see.. :)

Anonymous said...

'Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ' :)

Sayesha said...

Happens to me too, mostly with black. When I wear black, I see almost everyone in black! :P

Pakku said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.