Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh My Darlie !

Oh my Darlie , oh my Darlie
As i hold you lightly
I look at you with sleepy eyes
and you look so nice.
You are tall and bright
and so very light.
You are purple and green
you were the best among the rest i had seen
As you kissed my teeth
I forgot to close the wash basin tap beneath.
You were so gentle and smooth
I could feel you in my mouth.
Oh ! My new Darlie Toothbrush
As it was time for me to rush.
I would have to be fast
don't worry this won't be the last.
I will see you again tomorrow morning
As of now ,i wud have to do lot of running.
Your company will be my old brush and the toothpaste
Till i meet you again , Take care and Take rest
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Darli Company see this poem they will pirate. Better apply for patent.

Anonymous said...

So, you are brushing your teeth daily it seems..
Amazing!!!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

hee..hee.. very cute.. :)