Friday, August 11, 2006

I WON , I WON

I won the first place in the weekly BSB contest (Bangalore Shutter Bugs) . The theme was Abandoned and below is the winning picture taken by me :o) !!!!



Its feels great to win !! No prizes but i get to be the judge for the next contest. Coincidently it was my suggestion last week that we should have special themes related to photography so this week going by my suggestion the special theme is Portrait. Now ,i am just a beginner so the judging is going to be tough . I plan to go to library and pick up some photography books. I don't want anyone coming back and telling me that i didnt judge properly. If i wouldn't have been the judge and a participant then i would have posted the below picture which is one of my best portrait shots ever !!



Hmmm... so what do you say :o) , Should i be the judge or the participant ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! :)

treat treat treat!!

Anonymous said...

That good Vidya! A pat from me :)

Nabeel said...

ohh this is awesome .. congratulations .. i love the picture :)

aydiv said...

Thanks Shub ,Mahen and Nabeel.

Anonymous said...

The pics are great. Especially the second one. It has so much of life in it and the subject (still guessing...) is looking so natural. Hats off!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »