Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Change...

Change is essential.
Change in the environment .
Change in the Bus Route to office..
Change in the people i meet in the Office daily
Change in the time i get up for office..
Change in my official email id ..
Change in the name of my company i work for :) !!!!!!!

But somethings remain unchanged ..and the major one being running for things and hurridly getting ready for office !!!!!

Mom : 'Vidya ......where is your tiffin box"

Dad : 'Why don't you iron your clothes in the evening itself !!!!"

:o)


and oh yeah .. this is my 100th post which comes after a looooong gap as i was busy preparing for the change and settling down with the change :) ..

4 comments:

manju said...

Congrats on your 100th post, Vidya.

Anonymous said...

abba finally!! congrats and mail from your new office id please!

Anonymous said...

Mail me also with ur new office id.. :)

I'll be in blore on saturday, and I promise (I really promise) that I shall call u... :)

aydiv said...

Thanks Manju ,Raghu , Shub and Kishore.

Kishore : I am still waiting for ur call ;o) !