Friday, September 29, 2006

I...

Kishore tagged me ...

I am thinking about what all I should in the next three days of holidays :) !
.
I said ..Keep Smiling and they grin :D !!
.
I want to go on a World Tour !
.
I wish I could fly... [I wouldn't have to daily travel for one hour to my office ]
.
I hear the rustle of leaves when wind blows by ..
.
I wonder why God decided to make two genders...
.
I regret that I cannot go back to my college life again.
.
I am Sodankur Ramakanthan Srividya !
.
I dance when I am alone in the room .. [I hope the ground floor people don't think of it as an Earthquake! ]
.
I sing and everyone asks me not to sing ... Haaaa haaaa
.
I cry for very silly reasons..
.
I am not always eating chocolates and ice creams...
.
I make with my hands weird faces and designs on the paper and scratch them ..
.
I write because others read... [ok ok i know i don't write so well ..but still i am trying at least]
.
I confuse myself many a times and seeing me confused others cry :( !
.
I need a looooooong paid vacation ;o) !
.
And since people hardly read my blog ,i am not tagging anybody. If you are reading this ,then you are automatically tagged . If you are not a blogger ,you can still get self tagged and mail it to me at srsrividya@gmail.com...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. I like your humility :)

manju said...

"I am not always eating chocolates and ice creams..."

You eat chocolates and then icecreams or vice versa ;o)

Anonymous said...

hee..hee.. :)
Nicely written.. :D
I wonder.. is interesting... why do you think he created two genders?

aydiv said...

Thanks Mahen.

Manju : Maybe u r right ! And since you are automatically tagged ..send me your I... list to my mail id ..

Kishore : Thanks !