Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Independence Day


Happy Independence Day

I am proud to be an Indian :) and every Independence day and Republic Day i make a Indian Flag with my own hands. I love coloring the tri colors of the flag. Get up in the mornign ,a strong hand shake and a wish "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY" from an Army officer ,my DAD :) . We make sure we keep the Indian Flag in front of my granfather's photo who was a Freedom Fighter .
I have always been patriotic about my country India.I guess it runs in the blood ,Dad being an Army officer and Grandfather a freedom fighter. Anyone speaking bad about my country in front of me would have had a nice lecture from me easily :) .Don't you dare speak anything bad about my country. I might not be doing anything great for my country but wherever possible i would love to do it :) !.

Wish yoy a Happy Independence Day India :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice...!
I like the post as well as this shot too...very artistic..!!

Anonymous said...

what is that you are proud of india? its poverty? or present state of affairs in karnataka or you proud of ur dad's army which is subjugating people in J&K and in north east?

Anonymous said...

nice posts vidya...but y u stoped updating and good photos from u(i watched ur flickr page also)...keep updating both ...

Pareekshith Rajah said...

appreciate your photo clicks and the caring for the nation.
-anil

Anonymous said...

After independence no blogs, how come? You got independence, You have to write blogs..... :-)