Friday, May 23, 2008

Rains .....

Its been raining in Bangalore :) .. Rains ..i love rains ... and the sudden showers are most welcome :) .. Imagine driving on two wheeler towards home ..and suddenly there a sinlge big drop of rain falling on your right hand and then you see towards the sky to see where it comes from and then i continue driving ..and then there is one more on my neck then another one on my left hand and then it rains ...... It rains on my helmet ..my speedomeeter .my seat ..my bag ...The rains drops trickles down my back :) ..The sweet smell of the mud makes me smile ..and suddenly the muddy splash by the zooming auto wala spoils the mood :( ...........




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! After a long hiatus!
- chaithanya

manju said...

Good write up after a long time. Please continue writing.