Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today's Breakfast is Parle - G :)



What makes me write this post ?? Hmmm... i haven't had breakfast and i am hungry :( !! So I thought writing about food might help chasing away my hunger :) !! I know I know what you must be thinking "Idiot ,how can writing about food chase awat your hunger .Go and have soemthing ". See, i can read your mind .Right !!! Hmmm i am sitting and eating an entire packet of Parle - G . Yes u read it right ,Parle -G . Mom usually buys them and keeps it in the house .U C, my breakfast cost is only Rs 4 .. Aint that cheap .. Am i not Genius :) .. Do you you know the 'G' in Parle -G means Genius :D . I think Parle -G is one biscuit which every one would have eaten when the were kids and its amazing that it still continues even though there have many other brands in the market . I am sure its available in all the small shops on the roadsid also unlike other brands which are available only in the supermarkets or Fabmall /Spensecrs. I guess the simplicity,the quality and the price for which itis available is what makes it so popular from the last 65 years !!!!!

The above is what remains after i finish the entire biscuits :)






1 comment:

nmk said...

The love affair that I have had with Parle-G is still strong. Nothing lightens up an overcast afternoon like a cup of hot coffee and a packet of Parle-G.

I dont think it has anything to do with the biscuit itself, I think that for most of us it remins us of the joy and carefree nature of our chilhood.

Even though I dont live in India now, I manage to find a reasonable supply of this biscuit.